Wednesday 23 July 2008

More in Sucre

The last two weeks have been pretty good, and busy too. I've been visiting the orphanage most afternoons and also did a weekend away to a small town called Presto. That was good and got some good photos with my new camera.. wahey!






The orphanage has been really good fun and has been good spanish practice. I'm going to start some English lessons with some of the older students tomorrow.










Other than that I've not done much else, school has been going well as has spanish classes.

2 comments:

John Kynaston said...

Hi Emma

Great photos. Sounds like you are still really enjoying your time. Make the most of every minute!

Dad
xx

SDG said...

Hey Emma!

Looks as though you are having such a good time, pics are awesome! I'm so jelous you dont seem to have any problems uploading photo's like we do here! Its quite annoying. It takes forever and I'm not even joking! anyways love ya xxx