Friday 13 June 2008

Friday 13th June

Hola! I'm still getting used to being here the past 2 days. I'm now in the house by myself with 3 dogs.... great fun!
I've spent the last 2 days meeting every foreign family that live in Sucre so I think I have a lot of houses to go to dinner in, woohoo!
I spent today looking at the girl's work to have a look at what they do and how so I have a bit more of an idea. Theres a lot of work that gets sent to them so I have my work cut out!
Sucre gets really busy at night, especially in the Plaza. Tomorrow they have a car race which lasts two days so they have all these sand bags at the corners. All the cars were starting to arrive which were really noisy. Looks like its a big thing!
We're going on a trip on Saturday to the next Saturday, which should be good.
Well, thats me for now!

1 comment:

John Kynaston said...

Hi Emma!

Glad to hear you are safe and sound! I am praying for you. Jude and I spent the night with your folks last night. Thanks for letting us borrow your bedroom. Have a great day. Renita