Saturday 14 June 2008

Saturday,14th June

Today's been a pretty good day. I woke up and spoke to my mum and dad on skype for a while then sat in and had breakfast while watching some spanish TV.
Liling came round at about half 9 and we went into the campesino market for a while. We bought some fruit and other bits. After that we headed back to the house and made lunch. I spent the afternoon at the Tan's then went to SAS, the supermarket with the only set of esculaters in the city. Some friends came over for dinner and now I'm back home.
We're setting off at half 6 tomorrow morning for the week to somewhere past Potosi. I think its called Camargo... We'll be there from this Sunday to the next Sunday or possibly Monday. I'm looking forward to it, doubt I'll get on in the next week so it'll have to be a long one once I'm back.
I was also going to post some photos on but haven't had the time.... i will once I'm back though!

No comments: