Monday 9 June 2008

Monday 9th June

Well.. I'm off tonight. I'll arrive in Sucre on Wednesday at about 3pm UK time. It's gonna be a long few days...

Heres a map of South America.. Bolivia is the orange country in the middle.



Anyway, these are the dates I'll be travelling-

June 15th - 22nd : Camargo Region
July 1st - 6th : Tour of Salar de Uyuni & Conference in Cochabamba
July 7th - 15th : Trip to Trinidad Area with Bolivan team
July 25th - 27th : Trip to Potosi

I think these are quite rough, things could change!
But I'll keep you up to date!


See you later!!

3 comments:

John Kynaston said...

Hi Emma

Have a great time!! We are looking forward to following your progress in Bolivia so make sure you blog every day!!!!

Love

Dad

allybea said...

Have a great time Emma. There are lots of us who will be following your adventures so post lots!

Ali x

Debs M-C said...

Hi Emma,
Hope you have a great trip. I was in Peru a couple of years ago, so I'm very jealous.
Looking forward to reading about your adventure. You've got some tough blogging boots to fill ;-)
Debs